- Do you feel disconnected from your feelings?
- Are you often stressed, sometimes feeling out of control?
- Do you feel as though you are not coping?
- Do you feel that you are just “existing”?
- Does the smallest thing seem to throw you off balance?
- Do you have more questions than answers?
- Are you finding it difficult to recover from disappointment?
- Have you experienced an emotional trauma?
- Do you want to take ownership of your own well-being?
Reading this may mean you have been asking yourself some of these questions for a while and you worry that you are the only person in the world who feels like this. However, many people experience difficulties within their life and actually it is more commonplace than ever realised.
Most of us can function on a day to day basis, but sometimes we start to find ourselves reacting to situations in ways that can no longer feel normal to us. Perhaps then you may need some space in life’s hectic schedule to help you to explore and understand those feelings. Reaching out takes courage, strength and means you have taken the decision to take control of your day to day feelings.